Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 2 - Intro to Blogging

My name is Sarah Oosterman and in 21 years of my life I have never posted on a blog!  I have a boyfriend of 5 years, and my favorite color is lime green.  This is really new to me and it seems like it will be a lot of fun. 
I have picked my three links to be
         1. PBS kids because a lot of the shows on PBS offer learning in a really fun way.
         2. Educationworld.com because I accidentally came across this website when searching for MTEL information and thought it had some really cool information about education and teaching on it.
         3. Salemstatevikings.com because I like to keep up to date with Salem sports, and mostly my boyfriend basketball team.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, Blogging is new to me also. I never even kept a diary and I always considered blogs as a diary for everyone to see! I love your background with the palm trees. It reminds me of visiting my sister in California.

    ReplyDelete