Sunday, November 28, 2010

Final Blog!

I cannot believe this is the FINAL blog, classes seemed to fly by faster than ever.  I really enjoy online classes and this one in particular was set up nicely and I enjoyed the class very much.  The one thing I learned that I think is the most important is simply HOW to teach, how there are many different ways and approaches and this class opened my eyes to many different strategies, tips and tricks.  Everything we went over is important, and I am not just saying that to get out of picking and describing one thing.  Before this class I didn't really know what was in the package of teaching, but through this class I have been highlighted on many different areas of learning and even laws and issues within a teaching environment and how to deal with them. 



I honestly really didn't like the blogs much unfortunately. =/ They were nice to be able to put our own thoughts and take on things and it also allowed us to have a little more freedom in what we chose to write about.  Also it allowed for pictures, but I feel they could have just as easily been a discussion in WebCT with the same requirements, on a website that we are continuously on, rather than going to this separate website.  I guess I am just not a "blogger."



Anything like blogging or WebCT discussions would be helpful for teaching and learning because students in today's schools are technological learners and introducing a computer type assignment would allow kids to more easily be able to express and relate to the things they are learning and hear comments from teachers and students quicker.  Also, it may allow for extra learning time by being able to work on assignments and continue learning within the home.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog . Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need. Thanks.
    HRM 531 Entire Course

    ReplyDelete